Here at BabaBella's, we take pride in our products!
- Our cookies are delicious & crave-able all by themselves- without the use of artificial ingredients or preservatives! We strive to use 100% organic ingredients!
- BabaBella's cookies are a wholesome, convenient, delicious snack, perfect for the whole family! Our individually packed cookies make it easy to take on the go!
- Each cookie is filled with naturally balanced fiber, protein, & healthy fats! We worked hard to keep the sugar content low, all while keeping our cookies yummy, and perfect for sugar cravings! You won't even know that they are healthy!
Our lactation cookies are filled with ingredients called Galactagogues! These are scientifically proven to be helpful ingredients in breast milk production! We recommenced eating 2 cookies a day to see increase in milk production & most woman report seeing results within 3-5 days!
- Organic Rolled Oats
- Brewers Yeast
- Organic Flax seeds
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Unbleached Flour
- Organic Eggs
- Cinnamon & Vanilla
- Optional add ins such as; Organic dried fruits, Organic Dark Chocolate, Organic Nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds)!
Tummy Helper Cookies
- Baked into each delicious cookie you will find organic & nutritious ingredients such as rolled oats, eggs, plum purée, flaxseed's and coconut oil.
- It is very common for toddlers to have issues with being constipated and these cookies are a delicious and easy fix to the problem! They wont even know that they are healthy!
- Each cookie is filled with 6 grams of fiber & only 4 grams of sugar!
"BabaBella's friendly disclaimer...
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Furthermore, BabaBella's lactation cookies are not intended as a replacement for professional lactation support. Our cookies provide nutritious and valuable lactation support for nursing mothers and their babies, and are most effective when used in combination with breastfeeding/pumping practices."